Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Productivity!

This weekend I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic! I have been so excited about this movie, especially since I read the book. It was good, but I'm not gonna lie, I liked the book a lot better, it the movie they completely changed around the best part of the plot. But I guess this is to be expected, since movie adaptations of books are never quite up parr.

Today I was very productive. I finished a paper that is due tomorrow, before 10 o'clock. This is very unusual for me, just ask my roommates - normally I don't actually start papers until 10 o'clock the night before it is due. Not only that, but I did my reading for history for the 3rd class in a row, usually I just forget about that completely. But who would have known that a history book could actually make you laugh! (although this may just be me, since I'm a history nerd) Personally I think it is sometimes very funny how people did these amazingly stupid things, that if someone was telling you the story as if it happened yesterday would be hilarious, but when they write it in a history book, it becomes very dry, sometimes so dry its funny again because they don't do it justice. But maybe that's just me too, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment