Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Goodbye Lafayette 27

It has been an AMAZING year in Lafayette 27, but sadly all good things must come to an end. Even the spontaneous dance parties, girls nights, talking about everything far into the night, long nights of procrastinating studying, and overall just plain fun. Since tonight is my last night in apartment 27 I'm feeling kinda depressed...because I know I'll never have another semester quite like this one, and that makes me feel sad. But I guess that's part of growing up; we have to move on to bigger and better things. (Another reason that I'm feeling depressed is that my room is looking pretty empty since I took a whole bunch of stuff to my uncle's house, filling the ENTIRE back of my car).


But for now I'll just have to remember the good times I've had the past year in Lafayette 27 while i first sit on the beach in San Diego and then all summer as I sit on a guard stand...and look forward to the amazing times to come in Devonshire 14!


So for now goodbye BYU and Lafayette 27, it's been a great year! You'll be greatly missed.


1 comment:

  1. Seeing pics from our adventures while living behind the door w/ the 27 on it (on a good day) makes me cry hard. we had so much fun im sad it really did come to an end.

    ReplyDelete