Saturday, September 10, 2011

Duck Sauce

Have you heard the song Barbara Streisand by Duck Sauce? Well, just in case you haven't, listen to it here because the rest of this post will make a lot more sense if you've heard it.


So, when I was home in June this song came on the radio when I was driving with my Dad in his Mustang with the top down. As soon as it starts playing my Dad says, "I love this song!" and turns the radio up super loud. At which point I turn the radio down because I thought it was too loud and then we went back and forth for a little bit with me turning the radio down and him turning it up, opposite of almost every other father/daughter relationship in the world.
Moral of the story, my Dad loves the song Barbara Streisand by Duck Sauce.

This morning Brooke showed me this awesome website where you can listen to the song, but change the name... It lets you change the song so that instead of saying Barbara Streisand it says any name you want!

Needless to say I put my own name in it and laughed like a little girl every time the song said my name. And then I put my Dad's name in and emailed it to him.

I really wish there was a way I could post it here, and maybe there is, but I'm not technologically savy enough to figure it out. But, in any case, here is the link to the website.


Check it out, it'll make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment