Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More questions

I know my last post was about Lost questions, but I just have so many more now! And they're plaguing my brain. Last night instead of just asking the questions as they popped into my head I saved them as a draft text message. Here's the list and my commentary, along with a few questions I thought of today.
  1. Where/what is the black rock? You know its gonna be important. I picture it looking like the rock Harry and Dumbledore apparate to before they swim to the cave to get the horcrux.
  2. What is making the light in the hatch? This is just weird and it creeps me out.
  3. What does Claire name her baby? Charlie can't keep calling him Turniphead. Also they obviously used a different baby for each episode I watched last night. And it's super obvious when they're holding a doll instead of an actual baby.
  4. WHAT'S IN THE HATCH? This is just weird and it creeps me out.
  5. Does Kate have a baby? When I read John and Brooke my list of questions they laughed at this one and actually told me that she doesn't. It's officially the first question they've answered for me.
  6. Where is Kate's husband?/What happened? Also what happened to Jack's wife?
  7. Why is Kate's mom scared of her? What did she DO?
  8. Why does Walt want off the island so bad now? Walt is weird. First he burns the raft and then Locke touches his hand and now he wants off the island as fast as he can. But it's ok, he's going to die soon. IMDB says he's only in 33 episodes and we're getting close to that. I think he's going to die in the season finale. Also it would be to hard to keep him in the show because he's going to start growing up and looking noticeably different over the 6 years they do the show, and the show is only suppose to take place over a couple months.
  9. Are there aliens in the metal container with the hatch? This also REALLY creeped me out. More on this to come.
  10. Is Walt one of the aliens? Walt creeps me out too.
  11. Why is Walt weird/different? Is Turniphead like him too? There is something weird about Walt. I hope Turniphead isn't weird like him.
  12. Why did Locke hit Sayid and keep him from using the satellite thing to triangulate their position? Are you kidding me?! It was Locke?! Locke is weird. He creeps me out.
  13. Why doesn't Locke want off the island? Again, Locke is weird.
  14. Is Locke crazy? Again, Locke creeps me out.
So, today at work all of a sudden I was struck with the thought that it could be aliens in the hatch making it glow. And that really freaked me out. I don't know why, but aliens scare me. I just kept thinking about it, so I texted Brooke and John and asked them if it was aliens. I said that it was really distracting me and that I was going to mess people's orders up so they should tell me because it benefited the greater good. (notice the Harry Potter reference, I was quite proud of it). John told me I was close and Brooke just laughed and said nice try. So to get Brooke to understand how serious this was I told her what I was picturing. Here it is, word for word.

Brooke, I'm picturing ET with rabies jumping out of the hatch and massacring the whole island and then tanning on the beach eating Reese's Pieces, please tell me if there are aliens?!?!?! And then, when ET gets sun burned he jumps on his bike with all the Jesus drug statues in the little basket and flys to the moon. Also ET will be wearing Sawyer's glasses and reading Watership Down while tanning in one of Shannon's bikinis.

And Brooke ignored it! She is very good at avoiding my questions, but how can she ignore that level of detailed terror?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment