Monday, March 28, 2011

Straight from Brooke's mouth

Tonight when I got home from watching Lost, Brooke and I were talking about the new characters from the tail end of the plane. In the course of this conversation we started discussing all of the romances that are going on and the ones that are to come. Brooke was being very mean and not telling me who was going to fall in love with who. (This is a vital question that needs to be answered. I can't believe she's ignoring me.) At one point, I thought she slipped up and told me one of the couples because she started laughing after I guessed it.

Instead Brooke said, "no, it was something about something I can't say."

I told her she could just tell me and that I wouldn't tell anyone she told, but she stood firm. Since nobody will tell me anything, here is my official guesses of couples on Lost:
  1. Kate and Sawyer
  2. Kate and Jack (lets face it, Kate is gonna play them both, and its going to cause problems. I guess that there is going to be a battle royale for Kate's affection.)
  3. Libby and Michael (although I kinda hope not cause Michael bugs me and so far I really like Libby)
  4. ewww, maybe it's Libby and Locke! (gross!!!!!! I seriously hope not.)
  5. stupid Analucia and Jack (I hate Analucia. I hated her before she killed Shannon. She is crazy and has some major issues.)
  6. Hurley is gonna have a romance with someone, but I can't decide who yet.
  7. there is probably more, but really they're only on the island for a few months, and how many times and ways can a group of people fall in love before it gets ridiculous
UPDATE: I changed my mind. Libby is not going to fall in love with Michael. Mostly because Michael is finally gonna die, well thats what I predict anyways. I OFFICIALLY change my prediction to a romance between Libby and Hurley. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier! It's going to happen, just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment