Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I think they knew

I'm pretty sure the boys working at Little Caesars last night knew Elsa and I had a paper due today. I'm not sure how they knew, but they did. How else would they have known to give us the best batch of Crazy Bread ever made? Seriously. It was soft and warm and yummy. I'm pretty sure they put double butter and garlic on it too. They had to have known we were going to be up all night writing and would need something yummy to make us feel better.

I thought of one bad thingabout graduating last night.

You don't get student discounts any more!

That means no more $1 Crazy Bread. And I'm going to have to start paying full price for movies again. Sad day.

But oh well. Cause you know what? I had my last class today. Ever. And I turned in my last paper today. Ever. The paper that would not have existed this morning if the boys at Little Caesar had given me a different package of Crazy Bread.

Also I watched this video last night. It made me happy that I'm a history major and could answer all these questions


Now I'm going to try and take a nap to add to the 2 hours of sleep I got last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment