Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What a day

Today, well I guess yesterday, was a very busy day.
  1. I woke up and walked to campus with Elsa and picked up my cap and gown for graduation.
  2. I studied for my last test ever. So it was really funny, at one point right before we went to take our test, Elsa and I were reading over our notes and I came to the word Pope but saw poop, and we spent at least 5 minutes laughing so hard we were crying. And it wasn't even that funny...
  3. I took my last test EVER. Elsa and I prepared one question from each section of the test, because that was perfect for all the other tests in this class, but of course the one question Dr. Pixton decided to change was one of the questions we prepared
  4. I finished season 3 of Lost - intense. And they showed the future!
  5. I played Sims 3 and Sims Medieval - both of which are super fun.
  6. I saw my Grandpa.
  7. I went to the Skyroom for lunch with Elsa and my family
  8. I wrote 16 blue-book pages on my Middle Ages final
  9. I finally paid my late fee from a physical science test I took fall semester and my graduation application fee that was charged to my account in December
But most importantly. I FINISHED SCHOOL FOREVER. Tomorrow is graduation. I'm super excited.

1 comment: