Sunday, February 27, 2011

Halfway Gone

Did you know that iTunes has songs for 69¢?

Well they do. Every once in a while they get updated, I guess. At least that's what Brooke says.

So anyways I found them this afternoon when I was laying in bed. And guess what one of the songs was?!

Graduation by Vitamin C!

Which is a coincidence, because, I'm graduating in 53 days!!!

I'm totally gonna buy it. Because it is not only a classic, but it speaks to my life at this moment.

Also, this weekend marks the half way point in the semester. And this week there is a graduation fair where I get to order my cap and gown.

53 days and 38 classes and I'll never have to check out this many books from the library again...
(Those aren't all mine. Some are Jess's, but I'd guess at least 2/3 of them were mine, if not more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment