Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I've been sick so my brain is a little fuzzy

Here's a list of what I've been doing

1. watch Mighty Morphing Power Rangers: The Movie
This movie is a classic. I even had to watch it on VHS. Now let me tell you, I use to be a big Power Ranger's fan. Just look at this...
Yep, I had Pink Power Ranger footie pajamas. Talk about legit.

Even though I apparently was a fan since birth, Power Rangers just could not compete with Barbie. For example, when I was 5 and had my tonsils out my dad gave me the choice between Power Ranger Trading Coins or Shaving Ken (my parents had to bribe me for stuff like this. Once I got silky Princess Jasmine pajamas for being good and getting my blood drawn). I remember it being a hard choice, but Shaving Ken won.
Just look at him, how could he not win? He had real hair and clothes! My only other Ken had plastic blonde hair and a pink swim suit. Plus it was just not fair to all my Barbie's that they had to compete over only one Ken. And let me tell you, I am way more sympathetic to them now because I know exactly what it's like...

2. Finished 5 books
I was sick, plus all the books I had on hold at the Library came in. And I just can't help it that I have to find out what happens! Plus my dad isn't here to take my book away at 11 o'clock at night so that I'll go to sleep.

3. Made caramel brownies and chicken tortilla soup
Caramel brownies changed my life the first time Brooke made them for me, and I was really craving them. The chicken tortilla soup was really yummy too. I just finished the last of it for lunch.
4. Played Super Nintendo
Apparently this was an old school weekend. I suck at most video games, so I lost a lot, but it was way fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment