Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I feel like I'm suffering from the cruciatus curse!

In case you haven't heard JK Rowling recently announced this new web site. And that's all she did - announce it. It's been like a howler heard around the world. She hasn't giving any hints as to what its about or anything. But, this is from the lady who kept the secret of Harry's destiny for practically a bazillion years when pretty much the entire universe was bugging her to spill the beans, so it's to be expected.

I'm really hoping it's an encyclopedia of the Harry Potter world, a sort of Hogwarts: A History type of thing. Or at least something to that affect.

I've decided JK Rowling is very cruel. We're (and by we, I mean the collective Harry Potter fan community who stuck with Harry until the end) already beside ourselves waiting for the final movie, and then she goes and does something like this! Does she not realize that the anticipation is boiling over inside me like a potion down in Snape's dungeon? She should lose 100 points for this outrageous act.

On the other hand, I feel like I've swallowed a mouthful of Felix Felicis and am in the midst of the luckiest day/summer of my life! The final movie and a new website that promises to be as exciting as the Quidditch World Cup! A bazillion points to JK!

No comments:

Post a Comment