Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A random jumble

A lot has happened that need documentation. But I suffer from a severe condition in which I getvery far behind in recording important events and prolific thoughts and loose the ability to actually fix this problem. This is because I'm lazy and catching up is hard and can take a long time (which makes me sound very pathetic). I am trying to combat this affliction, but the going is slow.

I already wrote about Karlie's graduating, but here is some pictures from her party.
If you can figure out why I love this picture you get a bazillion bonus points.
Kelsie, Jen, and I finally were accepted to the adult table!

I spent some time with some of my favorite people.
I watched Ryen and Peyten swim and it just made me sooo proud! I taught them both swim lessons for two summers and seeing how much they learned and especially Peyten's love of swimming is amazing. Seeing Peyten swim now makes all those hours I held her in the pool while she was screaming and crying totally worth it.

I (re)learned how to drive a stick shift. I learned a couple years ago, but never really got the hang of it, so my dad had to reteach me. Brendan was appalled at my skills and became furious when I got to drive my dad's new car by myself to pick him up. It's not my fault I was born 5 years earlier and already have my license.
My dad in the physical manifestation of my inheritance.
And me afterwards. I had no idea my hair could get so tangled...

Brooke just read Thomas S. Monson's biography and she told me that in it, it said something about how his mother liked to spy on people. So, if President Monson's mom thinks it's ok to spy then I'm not going to feel guilty about it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment