Friday, May 6, 2011

Sister

Today is Kelsie's 20th birthday.

So in honor of her annoying presence in my life I present a "The Pictorial Gems of Kelsie Alexandra-dating back to 2005 when pictures start on my computer."

Enjoy.
Kels does not look like a happy camper. She was probably mad at me. Or it could be because she was 13. Either one is a viable option.
Here, Kelsie is realizing how much fun it can be in the stands. Especially when you are attending a football game at a baseball stadium.
Kelsie is notorious for putting stuff under her bed. But, unlike Karlie, her stuff is fairly organized. Kelsie would also hide stuff under her bed. For example she would hide her clean, folded clothes under her bed because she didn't want to put them away and she didn't want Mom to find out they were still out.
Aww, another birthday. Complete with a pink bag too!
Not only does she pull off the hair, but also the black feather boa.
Believe me, I've seen even bigger piles of laundry since this was taken.
A typical skype picture
In her natural habitat.
You're weird.
A not-on-purpose weird face.
Nice hair...
I'm pretty sure she's trying to water bend or something. At this point in the card game she was doing anything to ensure a win.
Jumping for joy that I was graduating!
These pictures make her seem so domestic.
I made the pizza. Not Kelsie. Don't let her fool you. She just wanted to take a picture with my masterpiece.
Isn't she so pretty?

Happy Birthday Sister!

1 comment:

  1. although this is really embarrassing... i really appreciate it! thanks katie, you are the best big sister a girl could ask for! i love you!

    ReplyDelete