Monday, January 17, 2011

Awkwardness

Don't you just love when you're in a group setting and someone is trying to start a discussion but nobody will respond?

Well, that happened tonight. It was awkward.

It doesn't help when the discussion topic/question doesn't even make sense. Or when all you can think about is how you're missing the last 20 minutes of Chuck to sit in awkward silence.

Kelsie said to offer a suggestion about how to change this, but really I have no idea. I kind of like awkward situations like this because I know that I'm not going to say anything - EVER - and it can be kind of fun to watch people squirm.

Also I found out today that I am no longer a scorpio, but am now a virgo. I'm very upset about this. I don't even know what the description for a scorpio is, but I feel like my whole life has been a lie and that I have to go through a major identity transformation/crisis.

In closing, I would like to share this gem from Bro Haglund, a bishopric counselor in my ward-

"Awkwardness is the pathway to true happiness."

Truer words have never been spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment