Monday, January 10, 2011

The beginning of the end...

In 99 days the giant Y on the mountain will be lit up for me. Because...

I started my last semester of college on Tuesday!

I'm very excited about it. So excited, in fact, that I can hardly function.

I also rarely talk about anything else. When somebody asks me how I'm doing my reply is that I'm doing good and that I just started my last semester of college. People are probably tired of hearing it, but I'm not tired of saying it, so too bad for them!

This semester I am only taking 9 credits. I only have two real classes, Late Middle Ages and Family Finance, and then I have an internship in the Special Collections of the BYU Library working under the University Archivist. I started my internship today and so far I've loved it, all 2 hours of it! Even though I'm not going to have a busy or hard semester academically, it will be busy/hard because I'm going to have so little time. With the time spent on my internship and my job, I'm going to be working close to 35 hours a week! Plus taking 2 classes.

This semester is going to be a great one, I can tell. And even if it isn't, in April I get to wear a funny hat and somebody is going to give me a piece of paper that has cost an awful lot of money, and I will be thrilled about it! Because I will be done with college!

No comments:

Post a Comment