Monday, January 10, 2011

Brooke is back!!!


Brooke came back today.

The lucky bum graduated in December so she didn't have to come back when the rest of us did to start school. So instead of enjoying the freezing temperatures, Brooke stayed an extra week in sunny California.

But now she's back.

I told her that if she tried to move back home I would lock the door and refuse to let her leave. And if I had to that I would drive to California and kidnap her and bring her back.

Now everything is back to normal. Plus Elsa, Jess, and I got the dishes done and everything cleaned up just in time for Brooke to come back. Our goal was to have all our stuff from Christmas cleaned up and put away before Brooke came back so she wouldn't turn around and go home instead of living with messy roommates. I'm very proud of us for this accomplishment.


I just decided that this semester we need to work on taking pictures. Pictures of stuff we do and of the four of us. Because at this moment only 2 semi decent pictures exist of the four of us, an these are them.The fact that there are only 2 pictures and we've lived together for over a year now is just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment